If you are out there for a lightweight set of drywall stilts, stop taking a look! Pentagon Tool has just made your job easier by creating the new Mag Pros magnesium drywall stilts – over 1/2 pound lighter than non-magnesium stilts without sacrificing capacity. They are ideal for drywall painting, electrical, drop ceilings, and plenty of other applications. These are made of premium grade magnesium and are backed up with a full 1 year warranty. The exclusive wing bolt design offers flexibility and versatility. Now you’ll adjust the height without tools. In our opinion, these are the lightest, safest, and most durable set of stilts in the marketplace on this price range. You’ll not be disappointed.
- Better fit resulting in smoother action and not more wobble in our NEW improved nylon leg adjustment sleeves.
- High strength magnesium allows for strong working parts and lightweight (6 lbs 3 oz ea.).
- Lightweight Magnesium Construction.
- Adjustable from 18″ to 30″ to accommodate most working heights.
- 228 lbs load capacity.
- Dual spring action allows flexibility and prevents legs from sliding.
- Premium Grade Rubber soles prevent slipping.
- Adjustable leg bands with pads provide added comfort.
- Adjustable heel plates and foot straps – include self-locking metal buckles.
- Recommended for professionals!
- Full 1 year warranty!
- New wing bolt design allows you to adjust the height without tools.
Adjustable heel plates and foot straps – include self-locking metal buckles
Magnesium is strong but light (6 lbs 3 oz ea.) – a full 1/2 lighter than non-magnesium stilts!
Dual spring action allows flexibility and prevents legs from sliding
Adjustable from 18″ to 30″ to accommodate most working heights
228 lbs load capacity